Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forgotten Promise

Beyond me
I see
God
Through his eyes He has shown me
What lies behind me, the grave?
Through his son’s blood I can be saved…
So, through faith just call his name…
He says, I am your love
So to all those who have hurt you, I have put to shame…
So no more crying, he wipes away my tears...
No more hiding, he took away my fears
No more wounds from fighting, he says I am now your shield.
A true warrior, in u I have built
A blossoming flower, which will never wilt…
He says I am your love…
Through my eyes your are blessed
And with time this love will be expressed…
I am your source…
Through me you will stay on course…
Through me, I have made galaxies, within galaxies
Spent, rained in and out of time…
But you, my daughter you are my prized…
Possession...
Your soul is my obsession…
Your worship, I truly dwell in…
Your temple is where I am liven’
Truly made in my triage’s image
So within your parts I have hidden,
The keys to success, for your womb to birth in…
All the answers you need are within…
All the strength to move forward is already been given.
When things here get rough, I am not far
I’ll be coming back again…that’s my promise…

1 comment:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

wow this was absolutely beautiful and definitely what i needed to get through the end of this work day you have a gift and I pray God blesses you with all the blessings that are available to you