Sunday, January 3, 2010

Venting....the Have Nots

I have confused my have nots for desires...
Tried to figure out why things aren't the way I would like them to be...
Trying to box in the solution, when the problem is me...
My thinking, my mentality...

I new year brings new fears of hope
But if you can't swallow the change, then you will choke
the people closest to you, will hurt you the most
SO I push off, back and I wait

I debate, to see if you are worthy to be loved by me
I see that you believe that you love is the key to my locked heart,
The more I drew near, the further we pushed apart...

Its crazy, because I think you could care even less
the love you profess,
I don't believe
so leave, leave me, my heart and space alone
Your treachery is proven, and lies has already been unfold
I told you the truth about my have nots
But I open the chest to show you yours...

You no longer have a friend,
You no longer have a shoulder to cry on,
You no longer have a heart to hide in,
A space to live in,
You no longer have me...

Welcome to the have nots...

No comments: