Thursday, November 5, 2009

God says...

Although my feelings feel real
God says, "the heart is deceitful, who can tame it?
Although the world around me says to live life to the fullest..
God says, "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.(Romans 12:9)
Although I am not worthy
God says, I am the apple of his, before I was formed in my mother womb he new me (Jeremiah 1)

This is the Truth, although you read all the scriptures and like my poems this is what the Lord says to just the proclaimers and not the doers of his word...Jeremiah 23: Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture! Declares the Lord. Therefore this is what the Lord the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: "Because you have scattered my flock on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done, " Declares the Lord. I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pastrue, where they will be fruitful and increase in numbe. I will place shepherds over them who will rend them and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing, declares the Lord. If God does not lead you to speak, then don't speak! I have learned that even if you want to encourage someone, ask God what to say to that person, because what you want to say may not be the same as what God wants them to hear. God bless you all!

2 comments:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

this is definitely true this is where walking in the spirit comes in handy!!! i love your blog!!!!

PeculiarRoyalty said...

Itz me Again Hey yOu've been awarded the Kreativ Bloggers award on my bLog!!!! COngratz