Monday, November 2, 2009

I asked God

In my time of prayer I knelt
To tell the Most High how I felt
to confess my sins and other filth
hoping our bridge would be rebuilt...

I confessed about the materialist lusts
my bills, wills, and all the unjust
tears streaming because of my rutt
God healed me with just one touch...

He says hello my daughter I was waiting on your call
Just a matter of time before you fall
You can't go a whole day and not speak to me at all

Come to me, and I will draw near
In my word speaks a true love so don't fear
I love you so much my dear, I hear...

I say God please hear my crying plea
if you would not punishment for all the deceit
I promise to do better just wait and see
I am here by myself walking thru this journey.

He says you are alone because you choose to be,
find loving people with my spirit, in your chosen ministry
Be careful for those who look like me,
devils they are in sheeps clothing

I say God, but I am afraid
He says I built you as sturdy as a tree
For you to bear fruit and be strong spiritually
so pray for guidance and I will lead thee.

God I am praying, and praying, but do you really hear
you say you will draw close, but you don't seem near
I shut my mouth so your voice I may hear
But your silence is evident, its so loud and clear

Where is your faith daughter, I am standing right here
God I need your love, I am failing down here
I am around so much murder, so much despair
what do I go, who seems to care

God says: Cast your cares upon me I truly want to know
all about you inside including the feelings you don't show.
I am more than a God above your head, I am he who records all the tears you have shed. I am he who is ruler of all, both big accurances and small, I am your protector so do not fear, If you draw close than I am near.

God hear me and take heed
you are who I desire most, you are all I need. So when doubt tries to over come me I will say I believe in all that God says, it will rebut and say how do you know...I will reply because I asked God...Thank you God, I love you!

1 comment:

Eden's Garden said...

These poems are given to me on the spot as I am typing them so please excuse the mistakes...: )