Friday, November 6, 2009

Just keep reading...

I lie down, motionless..
feeling emotiionless
living without focus
have so many talents, but can't make the most of them.

Torn, between dreams and reality
trying to build a bridge where the two can meet
look in the mirror and see two different me's'
I see a girl 5'3 with an average build
egyptian eyes, secrets filled

I am a fraud in one dimension
embarrassed by the truth, so I will not mention
what am I doing, who am I and where will I be?
I have an updated perscription but I still can't see

So I stop,
I kneel,
I ask God to begin to reveal
What God, What do you see?
Right now, I can't see beyond me...

Well daughter that's because you are selfish...
until you feel for someone else
your life will feel breathless

God I need help, God please send me help
I have equipped you with what you need, so look up and stop blaming yourself.
I, God feel like I am a lost hope
Filled with all type of bad memories,
drowning, and trying to stay afloat.

God hear me, not really trying to yell...
God help me to ensure I won't fail
All I know is I have a story to tell...
slowly but surely it will unveil...
so just keep reading...

3 comments:

Hard Work said...

I feel the desperation in the voice... dope piece...

Eden's Garden said...

Thanks "Hard Work", I appreciate it, I will be putting more on the site, come check me out more frequently...Appreciate the Love...

Don said...

Love this.