Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good bye my Love...

I have to be honest
at best with you
Show you my feelings...
Give you the truth...

I love you
with all of me..
Would have given you all of me..
But you were only willing to take it
Shaken,
To the core of my foundations...

You scorned me...
At times I deserved it...
The same time I didn't understand what type of love we were making...
It doesn't matter now because you are toxic...
Venomous, to where my heart can no longer take it...
You broke down my shell, but now I have replaced it...

Take a look around and tell me what you see...
What I see, is that your heart is no longer with me...
You have chosen another over me...Yourself...
You have walked over me, so there's nothing left...

But I am finished...
I am done...
From the depths of the rivers
and the heat of the sun

Has burned away any bridge I have built for you....
No more crossing over...I am no longer here for you...

I have tried...and away with me you pushed
Walking away with my destiny....my love...
Leaving our past in the dust...

Its not heartless to say..
that you weren't worth my love...
Because once this poem is over
You'll give your shoulder a shrug...
and dial up the next one...
and the search will begin
A girl you will befriend...
and then you will feel some type of love again...
The love will be returned
and like a resurfacing burn
you will do it again...
The venom from your stinger will strike again...
and you will hurt her like the others...
To no asunder
Truly born of a woman...
Human hearts can't take guilt
so it wilts, and becomes hard
until the top layers begin to discard
and the true emptiness is revealed from with in...

Rebirthing you...
Changing your name does not reinvent a new...
It disguises the old
Until your actions manifests the truth

The real....Not even you can face...
Permutation...Not even you can change
So you can hate me, pretend I never existed...
Even say a Big FUCK you
Because the truth of the matter is that I loved you...Hopelessly
But I am now walking away Clear and Free...
Good bye Aaron...

No comments: