Sunday, June 6, 2010

Made for me...

Is it just me...
but the decisions that change your life the most...
really don't give you much time to decide...

Which path is right...
Do I go left and continue where I left off last...
But even God says its not good to live in the past...

Do I go right...
In pursue what is new...
Keep going to seek the correct view...

One guy... the night, like the wolf
he'll stray...
come back, and every command he'll obey...

Other guy... the day, like the sun..
hard worker, the stresser...
the new life I've begun...

People say...
Girl, leave that wolf be...
At times I think they are right...
but he just might be the one for me...

So, what do I do...
I leave both alone...
neither one are ready...
Neither one are grown...

They are both minors to me
merely a show to see
How big they have become in stature...
But they're mindstates begates laughter...

for they are as young as the morning dew...
and last just as long...
I could be wrong...
but its best not to play games...

cut all ties and stay away...
so my decision has been made...

No comments: